Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Dancers Grim

Don't worry,
I will bring you there...
where the air kills us all again.

Things will be
much better for us then,
home it shall be.

I'm not scared of this
sweet end coming,
engaged everything with this seclusion.

A dance through frigid air,
without sways,
without steps,
without a trace.

I've dreamt of forever,
you and I
...not a story of cliches
and vampires.

Love, hear me,
how long will you dance with me lifelessly?

Come alive,
listen to me,
you're killing me too.

My nails are almost
tearing up your fragile skin,
decaying in my arms
is my princess in blue.

To the tomb,
we'll wait no more,
no turning back.

I'll bring the light together with your motionless corpse
to where it all dies again
...where darkness devours everything.

Laid to rest beside me will be my love,
undone
...breathless but still whispering my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment